Cranberry Cream Cheese White Chocolate Chip Cookies
This post may contain affiliate links, meaning that I may receive a commission at no cost to you if you use a link provided. All opinions shared are my own. You can review my full disclosure policy here.
Here we are at day 5 of my 12 days of Christmas Sweets. And I have got more lovely cookies to share with you.
I know December is full of parties, cookie exchanges, & neighbor gifts, so you probably are looking for as many easy cookie options as possible. Well, today’s recipe uses a cookie mix pouch & a few extra ingredients so it ranks high on the ease factor.
I was really impressed with the flavor as well. It’s sweet, yet has that cool cream cheese flavor & the craisins & white chocolate chips really go well with all this cookie has to offer. Plus I can’t get enough of how beautiful this white cookie is; it’s so light & the pops of red cranberries really make this cookie pretty.
- 4 oz cream cheese, cold
- 1/4 cup butter, cold
- 1 Tbsp water
- 1 egg
- 1 pouch Betty Crocker Sugar Cookie Mix
- 1 cup sweetened dried cranberries/craisins
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- Beat cream cheese & butter until smooth (If your fridge is really cold, let the cream cheese & butter sit out at room temperature for 15 minutes before creaming together.) Scrape bowl.
- Add water, egg & cookie mix to cream cheese mixture. Blend until incorporated.
- Fold in cranberries & white chocolate chips.
- Scoop dough into balls & place on a parchment lined baking sheet. Gently flatten tops. Bake at 375*F for 9-10 minutes or until edges are set/very lightly browned.