This post may contain affiliate links, meaning that I may receive a commission at no cost to you if you use a link provided. All opinions shared are my own. You can review my full disclosure policy here.
This is the last St. Patrick’s Day recipe I have for you this year. Surprise! It has LIME in it just like the Key Lime Cupcakes & Tangy Lime Bars! I love my lime! This drink was so fun for my kids to drink. They loved watching me put it all in the blender & mix it up. They were so excited to have the “green drink.” It is tangy & sweet & smooth. We loved it & your family will too! If you don’t make anything else for St. Patrick’s Day, make this. It’s so fast & requires no preparation besides a quick trip to the store for 3 ingredients.
- 1/2 QT (2 cups) lime sherbet, softened
- 1/4 cup frozen limeade concentrate
- 1 Tbsp sugar, optional
- 1 (12oz) can OR 1 1/2 cups lemon lime soda, chilled
- 1 cup crushed ice
- Green Sugar Crystals, optional
- Place all ingredients into a large blender. Blend until smooth. Serve immediately. Top with some shamrock dust (green sugar crystals) if desired.