Oh my gosh! I am so excited to share today’s recipe you guys! It’s one of those drinks that you just can’t stop drinking! Well, I guess if you like a tart & slightly sweet drink, that is. It’s only 3 ingredients to make! And it’s a show stopper drink since it’s garnished with bright, fresh cranberries & sliced limes.
Impress your guests with this beautiful and delicious drink this year!
Recipe added 9/10/15. Also seen on Pretty Providence.
Cranberry Lime Spritzer
- 3 cups Cranberry Juice Cocktail, chilled
- 3 cups Lemon Lime Soda, chilled
- 4 oz Limeade Concentrate, thawed, but kept cold
- Fresh Cranberries & Sliced Limes for Garnish
- Ice, optional
- Combine cranberry juice & limeade concentrate into a 2-quart pitcher. Slowly pour in the lemon lime soda, to keep the fizz. Serve with a few cranberries & slices of lime for garnish. Keep chilled or serve with ice.
© DESSERT NOW DINNER LATER All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please re-create the recipe, snap YOUR OWN PHOTO and re-write the recipe in YOUR OWN WORDS, or link back to this post for the recipe.