MIRACLE WHIP Creamy Spinach & Artichoke Dip
This post may contain affiliate links, meaning that I may receive a commission at no cost to you if you use a link provided. All opinions shared are my own. You can review my full disclosure policy here.
This MIRACLE WHIP Creamy Spinach & Artichoke Dip takes a classic dip and turns it up a notch with spinach and chipotle peppers.
I received MIRACLE WHIP and compensation from Kraft Foods in order to write this post.
Summer is wrapping up and it’s Labor Day weekend, so you are most likely having one last get together before hibernating indoors for the fall and winter months. This MIRACLE WHIP Creamy Spinach & Artichoke Dip (http://bit.ly/1lOgisA) is a great appetizer to serve your friends. It’s really simple to put together and has that bold, tangy flavor of MIRACLE WHIP. #proudofit
Not only does this recipe have that unique, one-of-a-kind creamy blend of sweet and tangy flavor from the MIRACLE WHIP Dressing, but it’s got diced up chipotle peppers for a little kick! Check out these tips for ideas on how to bring your MIRACLE WHIP Creamy Spinach & Artichoke Dip to the next level of awesome:
- Switch what you dip. I served ours with crackers, but you can up the crunch factor and use those end-of-season veggies like radishes, carrots, cucumbers, and/or zucchini as an alternate way to dip.
- Not in the mood to dip? Spread a thin layer of MIRACLE WHIP Creamy Spinach & Artichoke Dip onto crisp pizza crust or flatbread and top with finely chopped fresh vegetables for a twist on this appetizer. Yum!
MIRACLE WHIP and Proud of It!
- 1 cup MIRACLE WHIP Dressing
- 1 cup BREAKSTONE'S Reduced Fat or KNUDSEN Light Sour Cream
- 1 (14oz) can artichoke hearts, drained, finely chopped
- 1 (9oz) pkg frozen chopped spinach, cooked, cooled and well drained
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 3 green onions thinly sliced
- 3 canned chipotle peppers in adobo sauce, chopped
- COMBINE ingredients.
- REFRIGERATE 1 hour or until chilled.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 32
Amount Per Serving: Unsaturated Fat: 0g