Strawberry Shortcake Cheesecake Parfaits
This post may contain affiliate links, meaning that I may receive a commission at no cost to you if you use a link provided. All opinions shared are my own. You can review my full disclosure policy here.
Simple and light cheesecake parfaits made with non-fat Greek yogurt and low fat cream cheese with delicious layers of shortbread cookies and sweetened strawberries.
Hey friends, it’s Kelly back again from Life Made Sweeter! Happy Valentine’s Day! Do you have a special dessert planned for tonight? If not, no need to worry because today, I’m sharing these Strawberry Shortcake Cheesecake Parfaits which you can whip up in a jiffy with plenty of time to spare 🙂
These are super easy to make and if you serve them in pretty wine glasses like I did, they are elegant enough for any special occasion. Plus since they are no-bake, you can make them ahead of time and stick them in the fridge when you’re ready for dessert.
These are nice and light so they would also be perfect to enjoy during the the spring and summer too! The hardest part is assembling the layers but I totally thought that was the fun part!
First layer ——> Crushed shortbread cookies or you can use crushed graham crackers, Oreos or any other sandwich cookies if that’s what you have on hand.
Second layer —> A lightened up cheesecake mixture made with non-fat Greek yogurt, low-fat cream cheese, vanilla and confectioners’ sugar. If you don’t have non-fat Greek yogurt, just sub in whatever yogurt you have or you can even use whipped cream or a frozen whipped topping.
Third layer —–> A mixture of sliced strawberries and sugar. Feel free to swap in your favorite fruit. Just keep repeating the layers to fill up your glasses. You can even assemble them in mason jars or mini cups if you’d like. They make a fun and delicious dessert that everyone will love no matter which way you serve them!
You may also enjoy these other no bake treats from Life Made Sweeter:
- 8-9 shortbread cookies or graham crackers, crushed (about 1 1/3 cups)
- 2-3 cups of fresh or frozen strawberries, sliced
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons of granulated sugar
- 8 ounces low fat or regular cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup plain non-fat or regular Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 Tablespoon of heavy cream
- 2/3 cup powdered sugar, sifted
- crushed shortbread cookies or graham crackers
- fresh strawberry slices
- fresh blueberries
- For the Strawberries: Combine the berries and granulated sugar in a bowl and place in the fridge to chill while you prepare the cheesecake portion.
- For the Cheesecake Layer: In a medium sized bowl beat the softened cream cheese for about a minute until smooth and creamy. You can either use a handheld mixer or even a fork or whisk. Mix in half of the Greek yogurt until smooth then add the remaining half, along with the vanilla extract and heavy cream. Continue to mix until smooth. Slowly add the powdered sugar until everything is well combined.
- To Assemble: Assemble the parfaits by layering the crumb layer, cheesecake mixture, and strawberries in alternating layers evenly. Top with fresh sliced strawberries and blueberries if desired.
- Place in the fridge and chill for about an hour. Serve with spoons.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 2
Amount Per Serving: Unsaturated Fat: 0g