Pumpkin Spice Coffee Cake
This post may contain affiliate links, meaning that I may receive a commission at no cost to you if you use a link provided. All opinions shared are my own. You can review my full disclosure policy here.
Pumpkin Spice Coffee Cake is easy to make and full of real pumpkin and fragrant spices. It’s moist, yet light and fluffy, with a cinnamon crumb topping and pumpkin spice glaze on top.
This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #CollectiveBias #myfalldelight
It’s pumpkin spice season!!! And International Delight® Pumpkin Pie Spice Coffee Creamer is back at Walmart for a limited time. If you click the photo above, you can order it from Walmart grocery pickup. You can even earn some cash back from Ibotta by clicking on the badge below.
For us it’s a seasonal must-have for baking, hot chocolate or pumpkin spice steamers, and even French toast. Be sure to look for it in the refrigerated section at your local Walmart.
Today’s recipe uses this delicious International Delight® Pumpkin Pie Spice Coffee Creamer in a coffee cake that is oh so moist, but still light and fluffy. The best of both worlds!
There is International Delight® Pumpkin Pie Spice Coffee Creamer in the cake itself and the glaze on top. Which gives it that added flavor, without turning the cake or glaze brown from all the spices.
Pumpkin Spice Coffee Cake
This pumpkin spice coffee cake is so easy to put together in an 11×7 or 13×9-inch pan. The base is a butter cake with plenty of pumpkin pureé for added moisture.
Additional pumpkin pie spice is added alongside the International Delight® Pumpkin Pie Spice Coffee Creamer for extra fragrance and flavor.
After the batter is made and spread into the pan. A quick cinnamon streusel is sprinkled on top. This is the reason we all love coffee cake, isn’t it?! The crumbs!
The cake will bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 30-40 minutes, until a toothpick comes out clean from the center. Prepare to have your house smell amazing!
While the pumpkin cake cools, a simple glaze is made from powdered sugar and International Delight® Pumpkin Pie Spice Coffee Creamer. It’s the perfect extra pop of flavor.
This cake is delicious warm or cool. But if you want the glaze to solidify instead of melt, you will want to drizzle it on top after the cake has cooled completely.
Our family absolutely loved this pumpkin spice coffee cake and ate it in record time. It’s so moist and full of the wonderful pumpkin spices that we crave during the fall. Perfect for weekend brunch or dessert!
Pick up a bottle of International Delight® Pumpkin Pie Spice Coffee Creamer from Walmart and make this recipe today!
- 2 cups all-purpose flour (stir, spoon, & level)
- 3 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, room temperature
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 1/4 cup pumpkin puree (not pie filling)
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup International Delight® Pumpkin Pie Spice Coffee Creamer
- 1/2 milk
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, cold
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 cup all-purpose flour (stir, spoon, & level)
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 Tbsp International Delight® Pumpkin Pie Spice Coffee Creamer
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and grease an 11x7 or 13x9-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- For the cake: In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, salt, and pumpkin pie spice. Set aside.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer with the paddle attachment, cream the butter and sugar together until light and fluffy. Scrape bowl.
- Add pumpkin, eggs, and vanilla. Mix well. May be slightly lumpy/curdled looking. That's ok.
- Combine the International Delight® Pumpkin Pie Spice Coffee Creamer and milk into a pourable measuring cup. Set aside.
- Add the flour mixture into the mixing bowl in three additions, alternating with two additions of the milk mixture. (Beginning and ending with the flour mixture.) Mix on low until each addition is just incorporated. Do not over mix. Pour batter into the prepared baking dish.
- For the streusel: In a large bowl, stir together the brown sugar, flour, and cinnamon. Cut in the butter with a fork or pastry cutter, until only small clumps of butter and fine crumbs remain. Sprinkle evenly over cake batter.
- Bake at 350˚F for 30-40 minutes, until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Do not over bake. Remove cake from oven and allow to cool completely.
- For the glaze: In a small bowl, whisk together the powdered sugar and International Delight® Pumpkin Pie Spice Coffee Creamer. Drizzle over cooled cake. Allow icing to harden before cutting and serving the cake. Store leftovers covered at room temperature.
- NOTE: Using a 13x9-inch pan will result in a thinner cake.