Pumpkin Vanilla Cinnamon Roll Sheet Cake
This post may contain affiliate links, meaning that I may receive a commission at no cost to you if you use a link provided. All opinions shared are my own. You can review my full disclosure policy here.
Yellow cake mix, vanilla pudding mix, and pumpkin pureé come together in this pumpkin sheet cake swirled with cinnamon and topped with a sweet glaze. It’s super easy to make and simply delicious.
Oh my heavens this cake is moist! Like heavenly moist & delicious! I was a little nervous that it was just pumpkin without any pumpkin pie spice added to it, but it doesn’t need it.
It’s so sweetly pure & delicious. It practically melts in your mouth because it’s so moist & it’s incredibly hard to just eat one piece. Hooray for Fall & pumpkin baking! This recipe is a keeper!
You need to make this now…like YESTERDAY! But make sure you can share it with friends because it makes a lot & it’s frowned upon if you eat the whole sheet cake to yourself. 🙂
- 1 (15.25oz) box yellow cake mix
- 1 (3.4 oz) box vanilla instant pudding mix
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 (15oz) can pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup (1 stick or 8 Tbsp) unsalted butter
- 3/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 Tbsp milk
- Preheat oven to 350*F & spray a half sheet pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place cake mix, pudding mix, eggs, oil, milk, sour cream & pumpkin into a stand mixer. Beat well until combined; about 1½ minutes. Pour into prepared pan & spread evenly with a spatula.
- Melt butter in the microwave, about 30-40 seconds. Add the brown sugar & cinnamon, stir until combined. Drizzle over cake batter. Use a knife to create a marbled look by swirling back & forth through the batter.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes until cooked through then remove from oven. Combine powdered sugar & milk into a bowl & stir until smooth. Drizzle over warm cake. Keep refrigerated until ready to serve.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 24
Amount Per Serving: Unsaturated Fat: 0g