Summertime is my favorite time to blend frozen drinks! This frozen raspberry peach lemonade is so easy to make and I love that you can use the fruits that are in season. It starts with a frozen lemonade concentrate, add fruit (I did half fresh, half frozen), add ice to desired texture and flavor (more ice, less sweet), blend, and voila! Done!
Think of all the fun flavor combinations you can come up with for this drink! Blackberry Limeade, Strawberry Lemonade, etc. It’s kid friendly, well, besides the fact that it’s bright red! Maybe drink this one outside while the kids are in their bathing suits running through the sprinklers. Haha.
This drink is similar in texture to a smoothie because of the real fruit blended in, and I love that! It feels less artificial than when you are using a frozen concentrate alone.
Stay cool this summer! I hope you get the chance to try this frozen raspberry peach lemonade!
Frozen Raspberry Peach Lemonade
- 1 (12oz) can frozen raspberry lemonade concentrate
- 3 large fresh peaches (or 4 small fresh peaches)
- 1 (16oz) bag frozen raspberries
- 1/2 cup water
- ice, as desired
- Rinse the peaches. Slice them in half and remove the pits.
- Add the fresh peaches, lemonade concentrate, frozen raspberries, and water to a large blender.
- Blend until smooth. Taste the drink, then add ice to desired texture and flavor (the more ice, the less sweet it is).