This post may contain affiliate links, meaning that I may receive a commission at no cost to you if you use a link provided. All opinions shared are my own. You can review my full disclosure policy here.
Welcome back! Today is day 4 of the 12 days of Christmas Sweets series here at Dessert Now, Dinner Later! What is a holiday party without punch? This drink is one my family has EVERY YEAR at both Thanksgiving & Christmas. It’s a non-alcoholic drink that is great for the whole family. With just a few ingredients it whips up so fast & will be gone just as fast as it is made! You can also dip the rims of your glasses in green sugar crystals for a fun holiday look!
- 1 packet Tropical Punch Kool-Aid
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 cups cold water, chilled
- 2 cups pineapple juice, chilled
- 1 liter club soda, chilled
- Mix kool-aid packet with sugar, water & juice. Stir until sugar dissolves. Chill in fridge.
- Just before serving add cold club soda & give it a light stir to keep the carbonation.