Welcome back! Today is day 4 of the 12 days of Christmas Sweets series here at Dessert Now, Dinner Later! What is a holiday party without punch? This drink is one my family has EVERY YEAR at both Thanksgiving & Christmas. It’s a non-alcoholic drink that is great for the whole family. With just a few ingredients it whips up so fast & will be gone just as fast as it is made! You can also dip the rims of your glasses in green sugar crystals for a fun holiday look!
Also, you are getting a bonus recipe today! I am sharing my lightened up version of the same drink, which my mom thinks tastes better than the original. (I think I might have to agree with her, but they are both delicious.) If you are counting calories, you will want the second recipe. Enjoy! See you back here tomorrow!
- 1 packet Tropical Punch Kool-Aid
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 cups cold water, chilled
- 2 cups pineapple juice, chilled
- 1 liter club soda, chilled
- Mix kool-aid packet with sugar, water & juice. Stir until sugar dissolves. Chill in fridge.
- Just before serving add cold club soda & give it a light stir to keep the carbonation.
© DESSERT NOW DINNER LATER All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please re-create the recipe, snap YOUR OWN PHOTO and re-write the recipe in YOUR OWN WORDS, or link back to this post for the recipe.
Holiday Punch LIGHT
- 2 packets Tropical Punch Crystal Light (or equivalent store brand packet)
- 4 cups water, chilled
- 2 Liter bottle Sprite Zero, chilled
- Mix Tropical Punch Crystal Light juice packets with chilled water.
- Add Sprite Zero just before serving.