Jalapeno Popper Roll Ups
This post may contain affiliate links, meaning that I may receive a commission at no cost to you if you use a link provided. All opinions shared are my own. You can review my full disclosure policy here.
Jalapeno Popper Roll Ups – only 4 ingredients for a tasty snack or appetizer with a kick!
I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas! We sure did! Today’s post is geared towards the last party of the year… New Year’s Eve! It’s your last chance to eat your heart out before the diet starts again in January, so we’re making jalapeno poppers turned into roll ups!
I am not a huge jalapeno fan, and I even liked these! I think the salty bacon, cooling cream cheese, and tender flakey crescents turn it into almost a whole new appetizer experience!
My husband wanted me to leave some seeds in next time so his are a little spicier, but I thought they were a great blend of all the components as-is!
The best thing about these are that they only require 4 ingredients and you’ve got an easy party snack! You can see how easy they are to make in my step-by-step image below:
You’ll love these for your New Year’s Eve Party!
Jalapeno Popper Roll Ups
- 8 slices of crisp, cooked bacon
- 4 jalapenos stem removed, sliced in half vertically with seeds removed (depending on heat tolerance)
- 4 oz cream cheese or neufchatel cheese, divided into 8 portions
- 1 (8-pack) refrigerated crescent rolls (I used reduced fat)
- Cut each strip of bacon in half. Cut each jalapeno half into thin strips.
- Unroll refrigerated crescent rolls into separate triangles. Place two bacon halves on top of the fat end of one crescent triangle.
- Layer with ½ oz cream cheese, and then place the strips of half a jalapeno on top of the cream cheese.
- Roll from the fat end of the crescent triangle, up and over the fillings until you reach the pointy tip.
- Place tip side down onto a prepared baking tray with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- Bake at 375 degrees Fahrenheit for 9 to 15 minutes or until golden brown on top and bottom of the crescent rolls.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8
Amount Per Serving: Unsaturated Fat: 0g
Recipe added 9/10/15. Also seen on Oh Sweet Basil.
8 Comments on “Jalapeno Popper Roll Ups”
I love stuffed jalapenos, so I’m sure I’d love these too. They look easy, too.
So easy! You’ll love them for sure! Thanks Teresa!
So glad you had a wonderful Christmas! These look like the perfect apps for a NYE party! Love that there are only 4 ingredients too!
Thanks Kelly! Christmas is so much fun with little kids who really soak it in! 🙂
These are so perfect for a New Year’s Eve appetizer! I love that you put bacon in them!
Yes, bacon makes EVERYTHING better! 😉 Thanks Jen!
The spice-lovin’ guys in my family would adore these roll-ups! I could definitely see myself whipping up a batch on New Years Eve!
They are so easy not to! Enjoy!