Pretzel White Chocolate Chip Cookies
This post may contain affiliate links, meaning that I may receive a commission at no cost to you if you use a link provided. All opinions shared are my own. You can review my full disclosure policy here.
I’m wrapping up the last 12 days of Christmas Sweets posts with another one of my favorite salty/sweet combos. I bet Santa wouldn’t mind munching on one of these bad boys tonight. Just like my Caramel Pretzel Chocolate Chip Cookies from earlier this month, these cookies are chunky & full of salty-sweet goodness. Enough said.
Merry Christmas everyone! Get some rest tonight & enjoy time with your families! I am grateful for the birth & life of my Savior, Jesus Christ. I look to His life in blessing & serving others, as a way to help remind me of ways I can do better. May we all remember the true meaning of Christmas & try our best to be more Christ-like.
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, room temperature
- 1/4 cup plus 2 Tbsp sugar
- 1/4 cup plus 2 Tbsp brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 3/4 cup stick pretzels, broken into thirds
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- In a stand mixer, cream butter with sugars. Add vanilla & egg. Incorporate & scrape bowl.
- Combine salt, baking soda, & flour. Gradually add to wet mixture. Mix until combined.
- Fold in broken pretzels & white chocolate chips with a spatula.
- Spoon onto a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Bake at 350*F for 11-12 minutes.