Red Velvet Pizookie
This post may contain affiliate links, meaning that I may receive a commission at no cost to you if you use a link provided. All opinions shared are my own. You can review my full disclosure policy here.
Valentine’s Day is only 3 days away! Do you have dessert planned? If not, there is still time because I am sharing this last minute Valentine’s dessert idea with you all today. Nothing is more romantic than sharing a dessert, and this Red Velvet Pizookie is so warm, gooey, and chocolatey! Top it with some vanilla bean ice cream and you have got the perfect dessert for two!
The best thing about this Red Velvet Pizookie is that it’s made with a cake mix, making it a super quick treat. If you wait until the last minute to plan your Valentine’s night, just run to the store, pick up a cake mix, chocolate chips, and ice cream. You can whip up this dessert in the amount of time it takes for your oven to preheat! Who says youhave to go out for dinner and dessert on Valentine’s Day? Even if you do go out to dinner, come home, make this dessert, turn the lights down low and enjoy this decadent treat!
You can totally save the extra cookie dough in an airtight container in the fridge for 7 to 10 days so you can continue to enjoy more warm treats all week long, or you can turn the remaining dough into cookies. Just scoop balls of cookie dough onto a greased baking sheet and bake for 9-10 minutes just like the pizookie. Your kids might even like their own individual warm cookie with ice cream for a special treat as well!
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 box Red Velvet Cake Mix
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
- Preheat oven to 350*F.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, cream butter until light & fluffy. Add eggs & blend. Scrape bowl.
- Add Red Velvet Cake Mix & flour, slowly, until incorporated. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Press dough onto the bottom of a greased cast iron skillet or 8" round cake pan. Bake 9-10 minutes until just done, but still soft and gooey.
- Enjoy topped with vanilla bean ice cream.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6
Amount Per Serving: Unsaturated Fat: 0g