Sparkling Strawberry Float
This post may contain affiliate links, meaning that I may receive a commission at no cost to you if you use a link provided. All opinions shared are my own. You can review my full disclosure policy here.
I am obsessed with holiday treats, even if I am not a huge fan of the holiday. It’s just fun for me to come up with holiday themed recipes. Valentine’s Day is alright. I mean it’s a great excuse to actually go on a date with my husband, but I don’t think you have to go overboard with the decor, date or gifts. For us, it’s just a time of year to remember why we love each other.
This Sparkling Strawberry Float is festive enough, yet simple to prepare. My kids loved gobbling it up! It’s basically a homemade strawberry soda using fresh strawberries all topped with ice cream. And I love fruit and cream anything! The fizzy strawberry puree with the creamy vanilla bean ice cream makes this a lovely drink or dessert, whatever you want to call it. So good to eat and so easy to make! Enjoy!
- 4 cups frozen strawberries
- 1/2 cup sugar (more or less depending on the tartness of the strawberries)
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 2 3/4 cup club soda, divided
- vanilla bean ice cream
- Blend the strawberries, sugar, lime juice and 2 cups of the club soda in a blender.
- Slowly stir in the remaining club soda, to keep the mixture fizzy.
- Pour mixture into glasses, top with a scoop of vanilla bean ice cream and an extra splash of club soda, if desired.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6
Amount Per Serving: Unsaturated Fat: 0g