Pumpkin Oreo Fudge
This post may contain affiliate links, meaning that I may receive a commission at no cost to you if you use a link provided. All opinions shared are my own. You can review my full disclosure policy here.
This time, instead of a savory twist, I’m pairing it with chocolate in a delicious fudge for a decadent treat. If you can resist Oreos and Pumpkin together, you have my admiration, but you’re missing out! (Have you tried the new Pumpkin Spice Oreo flavor? It’s on my bucket list this fall and sounds fantastic!)
If it were up to me, every recipe I created in the fall would include pumpkin. If you were to check out my blog lately you would think that is the case, although I’m trying hard to stretch my creative skills this fall with an apple recipe or two.
Anyway, this fudge needs to be made, probably this week and no excuses, because it doesn’t even require a candy thermometer.
I had to make this fudge three times to get the ingredient ratios right. The first couple batches were like a a thick syrup. For all my love of pumpkin, it can be a hard ingredient to incorporate into fudge as it waters it down. I finally upped the amount of white chocolate in the batch and it firmed up, making a beautiful soft and creamy fudge.
Pumpkin Oreo Fudge
- 1 and 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 6 Tbsp butter
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup marshmallow cream
- 2/3 cup pumpkin
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 3 cups white chocolate chips
- 2 cups crushed Oreos, divided
- Line an 8 x 8 inch baking pan with foil. Measure all ingredients ahead of time and have them within easy reach.
- In a medium saucepan, combine sugar, butter and heavy cream over medium heat.
- Bring to a boil and boil for exactly two minutes, stirring constantly. Remove from heat and immediately stir in marshmallow cream.
- As soon as the marshmallow cream is incorporated, add the pumpkin, pumpkin pie spice, and white chocolate chips. Stir the mixture until the white chocolate chips have melted and the mixture is smooth. It will take a bit of stirring.
- Stir in 1 cup of the crushed Oreos. Pour into the prepared baking pan. Press the remaining 1 cup of Oreo's onto the surface of the fudge. Cover and Chill overnight. Cut into 1 inch squares.
© DESSERT NOW DINNER LATER All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please re-create the recipe, snap YOUR OWN PHOTO and re-write the recipe in YOUR OWN WORDS, or link back to this post for the recipe.
Here are some other Chocolate and Pumpkin Recipes you may love: