Ranch & Onion Cheeseball
This post may contain affiliate links, meaning that I may receive a commission at no cost to you if you use a link provided. All opinions shared are my own. You can review my full disclosure policy here.
This Ranch and Onion Cheeseball is so easy to make and will be loved by all! Perfect for holidays or snacking!
New Year’s Eve is just a couple of days away & I don’t know about you, but we ALWAYS have a cheeseball with crackers to snack on. We also like to munch on my Chili Cheese Chip Dip! It’s just one of those nights where you skip dinner & munch the whole night long.
This is a simple cheeseball generally liked by all. And I rolled mine in crushed crackers because I know some people don’t like nuts or are allergic to them. The only thing about the cracker coating, is that it does take on some of the moisture from the cheeseball as it sits in the fridge for a few days, so try & get it eaten up sooner than later.
- 2 (8oz) packages Neufchatel Cream Cheese
- 2 packets dry Ranch Mix
- 3-4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 6-10 buttery crackers, crushed
- In the bowl of a stand mixer with the paddle attachment, beat cream cheese, ranch mix, and green onions until incorporated.
- Using a spatula, scoop cheese mixture onto large piece of plastic wrap. Wrap the plastic around the cream cheese mixture to create a ball shape. Roll ball into cracker crumbs. Keep covered & refrigerated if not eating right away. Serve with crackers.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 16
Amount Per Serving: Unsaturated Fat: 0g