Strawberry Raspberry Trifle
This post may contain affiliate links, meaning that I may receive a commission at no cost to you if you use a link provided. All opinions shared are my own. You can review my full disclosure policy here.
My mom is a very special lady to me. When I was young, she would always let me help in the kitchen, which sparked my interest in food. I probably would not have gone into Culinary Arts if it wasn’t for her example of cooking fresh homemade meals & desserts.
Now, she comes to me for tips & tricks, but I still trust her skills. We had a BBQ recently & she brought this trifle. It was so pretty & tasted great, so I snapped some pictures & asked for the recipe. This is my mom, sharing this recipe with all of you!
- 3 cups cold skim milk
- 2 packages (1 ounce each) sugar-free instant white chocolate pudding mix
- 1 prepared angel food cake (8 to 10 ounces) cut into 1 inch cubes (I used a white cake mix cooked in the large cookie sheet and I spread some raspberry preserves on the cake before I cut it.)
- 3 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 3 cups fresh raspberries
- 1 carton (8 ounces) cool whip (reduced fat), thawed
- 3 whole strawberries, quartered
- In a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set.
- Place a third of the cake cubes in a trifle bowl or 3½ qt. glass serving bowl. Top with a third of the pudding, 1 cup strawberries, 1½ cups raspberries, and a third of the whipped topping.
- Top with remaining cake, pudding, strawberries, raspberries and whipped topping. Garnish with quartered strawberries. Serve immediately or cover and chill until serving.