A loaded baked potato inspired this chip dip full of bacon, cheese, green onions, and ranch dressing mix. A delicious party dip or game day appetizer.
Well, the healthy recipes didn’t last long around here. Haha! Don’t get me wrong, I’m still doing my health challenge, and kicking butt I might add. I actually made this for New Year’s Eve and saved the recipe for now, just in time to inspire your game day grub!
I love good company, and good food, and this dip is insanely delicious! It’s basically a ranch dip (sour cream, mayo, and ranch mix) with all the fixings of a loaded baked potato: bacon, cheese, green onions. It’s thick and delicious! You will need sturdy crackers for this one. We used Sour Cream & Chive Triscuit Thin Crisps, but Wheat Thins would be yummy too.
This is definitely football food at it’s finest! Grab a cracker or two and get to snackin’! You’re going to love this loaded ranch dip!
- 1 cup light sour cream (I prefer Tillamook)
- 1 cup light mayonnaise (I prefer Best Foods)
- 1 packet Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing Mix
- 1 lb bacon
- 3 to 4 green onions, sliced
- 1 cup shredded cheese (I used Colby and Monterey Jack)
- Cook the bacon on both sides until crisp. Drain fat. Allow bacon to rest on paper towels until cool. Chop bacon into pea size crumbles and set aside.
- Mix the sour cream, mayonnaise, and ranch dressing mix together in a bowl.
- Fold in the bacon, green onions, and shredded cheese. Enjoy with sturdy crackers. Keep cold.
Items Used For This Post:
This blog contains affiliate links. I include these links to help you find products that I love and use in my recipes. If you purchase an item from a link on Dessert Now Dinner Later, I will receive a small percentage of the purchase at no extra cost to you. Thanks for your support!
Dessert Now Dinner Later is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com