New Year’s Eve is just a couple of days away & I don’t know about you, but we ALWAYS have a cheeseball with crackers to snack on. We also like to munch on my Chili Cheese Chip Dip! It’s just one of those nights where you skip dinner & munch the whole night long. This is a simple cheeseball generally liked by all. And I rolled mine in crushed crackers because I know some people don’t like nuts or are allergic to them. The only thing about the cracker coating, is that it does take on some of the moisture from the cheeseball as it sits in the fridge for a few days, so try & get it eaten up sooner than later.
Ranch & Onion Cheeseball
- 2 (8oz) packages Neufchatel Cream Cheese
- 1 packet Ranch Mix
- 3-4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 6-10 buttery crackers, crushed
- In the bowl of a stand mixer with the paddle attachment, beat cream cheese until smooth. Add in ranch mix until well mixed. Then add the green onions until incorporated.
- Using a spatula, scoop cheese mixture onto large piece of plastic wrap. Wrap the plastic around the cream cheese mixture to create a ball shape. Roll ball into cracker crumbs. Keep covered & refrigerated if not eating right away. Serve with crackers.
© DESSERT NOW DINNER LATER All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please re-create the recipe, snap YOUR OWN PHOTO and re-write the recipe in YOUR OWN WORDS, or link back to this post for the recipe.