Apple Cheesecake Pie
This post may contain affiliate links, meaning that I may receive a commission at no cost to you if you use a link provided. All opinions shared are my own. You can review my full disclosure policy here.
Apple Cheesecake Pie is exactly as good as it sounds! Flakey pie crust, creamy cheesecake, and tender cinnamon spiced homemade apple pie filling makes this a delectable dessert!
One of our favorite pies is this Blueberry Cream Pie with Streusel Topping, so when I saw this Apple Cheesecake Pie from Inside BruCrew Life, I knew I had to try it, but with my homemade apple filling and perfect pie crust.
We brought this to a family party and my mom and dad were ooh-ing and ahh-ing over it. With the creamy cheesecake and tender cinnamon spiced apples, it’s incredibly satisfying!
I just love a cinnamon sugar lattice top too! It’s so pretty! Unfortunately I was in a hurry when I made this, so I didn’t get step-by-step photos for a tutorial, but I can almost guarantee I will be doing one closer to Thanksgiving because I am sure there will be more pies to be made!
I just love apple pie any way you can make it, so if you are an apple pie lover too, give this version a try! I’m sure you’ll like it!
Apple Cheesecake Pie
- 1 (8oz) package cream cheese (I used Neufchatel)
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 egg
Apple Pie Filling:
- 6 large apples, peeled, cored and thinly sliced
- 1/2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 6 Tbsp sugar
- 1 Tbsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 3 Tbsp cornstarch
- Prepare the Perfect Pie Crust, divide the dough in half, roll out one half of the dough into a circle, and place it inside a pie dish. Cut off excess crust on the edges. Keep the other half of the pie crust covered so it doesn't dry out.
- In a small bowl with a hand mixer, beat the cream cheese and sugar until creamy. Beat in the egg until smooth. Spread onto the bottom of the prepared pie crust.
- In a large bowl, combine apples, lemon juice, sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, and cornstarch. Toss to coat and then GENTLY spoon the apples and their juices onto the cheesecake layer.
- Lightly wet the edges of the pie crust in the dish with a little water on your fingertips. Roll out the other half of the pie crust dough, cut it into ten 1-inch strips, and weave a lattice top over the pie with five strips criss-crossing and weaving over and under the other five strips. Cut off excess dough and crimp edges. Sprinkle the top generously with cinnamon-sugar.
- Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 60 minutes or until crust is baked and the apple pie filling is bubbling in the center. Allow to cool completely before serving. Keep refrigerated.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8
Amount Per Serving: Unsaturated Fat: 0g
31 Comments on “Apple Cheesecake Pie”
I made this pie for thanksgiving this year and it was a hit! It looks very pretty and tastes great as well. I would suggest letting it cool and setting it in the fridge before serving, it holds together better this way and tastes better in my opinion! Thanks for the recipe 🙂
That’s great! Thanks for sharing your experience Gabi!
Hi Amber, I was wondering if this would work with mixed berries as well. I think that would be awesome!!
Yes! Check out this recipe because it’s very similar. You could probably just swap the blueberries for mixed berries. https://www.dessertnowdinnerlater.com/blueberry-cream-pie-with-streusel-topping/
I made this, definitely one I’d do again. I tweaked the recipe slightly – http://www.leghumped.com/2015/03/08/apple-cream-cheese-pie/
Happy Birthday on Pi Day! Glad you liked it!
Hi Amber! I’m planning on making this for Thanksgiving, it looks like the perfect recipe! =]
Do you think this will last if I make it tomorrow and keep it in the fridge until Thursday? I imagine it will, I just want a second opinion for peace of mind!
I’m sure it will be just fine! Just like refrigerating any other pie or cheesecake. Enjoy! Happy Thanksgiving!
That looks sinful! And it’s so perfectly pretty too. 😉
One slice will do you in, that’s for sure! It’s a good one!