Apple Cheesecake Pie
This post may contain affiliate links, meaning that I may receive a commission at no cost to you if you use a link provided. All opinions shared are my own. You can review my full disclosure policy here.
Apple Cheesecake Pie is exactly as good as it sounds! Flakey pie crust, creamy cheesecake, and tender cinnamon spiced homemade apple pie filling makes this a delectable dessert!
One of our favorite pies is this Blueberry Cream Pie with Streusel Topping, so when I saw this Apple Cheesecake Pie from Inside BruCrew Life, I knew I had to try it, but with my homemade apple filling and perfect pie crust.
We brought this to a family party and my mom and dad were ooh-ing and ahh-ing over it. With the creamy cheesecake and tender cinnamon spiced apples, it’s incredibly satisfying!
I just love a cinnamon sugar lattice top too! It’s so pretty! Unfortunately I was in a hurry when I made this, so I didn’t get step-by-step photos for a tutorial, but I can almost guarantee I will be doing one closer to Thanksgiving because I am sure there will be more pies to be made!
I just love apple pie any way you can make it, so if you are an apple pie lover too, give this version a try! I’m sure you’ll like it!
Apple Cheesecake Pie
- 1 (8oz) package cream cheese (I used Neufchatel)
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 egg
Apple Pie Filling:
- 6 large apples, peeled, cored and thinly sliced
- 1/2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 6 Tbsp sugar
- 1 Tbsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 3 Tbsp cornstarch
- Prepare the Perfect Pie Crust, divide the dough in half, roll out one half of the dough into a circle, and place it inside a pie dish. Cut off excess crust on the edges. Keep the other half of the pie crust covered so it doesn't dry out.
- In a small bowl with a hand mixer, beat the cream cheese and sugar until creamy. Beat in the egg until smooth. Spread onto the bottom of the prepared pie crust.
- In a large bowl, combine apples, lemon juice, sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, and cornstarch. Toss to coat and then GENTLY spoon the apples and their juices onto the cheesecake layer.
- Lightly wet the edges of the pie crust in the dish with a little water on your fingertips. Roll out the other half of the pie crust dough, cut it into ten 1-inch strips, and weave a lattice top over the pie with five strips criss-crossing and weaving over and under the other five strips. Cut off excess dough and crimp edges. Sprinkle the top generously with cinnamon-sugar.
- Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 60 minutes or until crust is baked and the apple pie filling is bubbling in the center. Allow to cool completely before serving. Keep refrigerated.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8
Amount Per Serving: Unsaturated Fat: 0g
31 Comments on “Apple Cheesecake Pie”
Wow – that pie is gorgeous Amber, and looks delicious!!
Thank you Lisa!
Oh my gosh, this looks amazing!! I love the cheesecake layer, and the cinnamon sugar on top of the pie crust is such a nice finishing touch – I definitely want to try making this pie sometime soon. Thanks for sharing the recipe 🙂
Thank you! I’m a sucker for cinnamon sugar on my pie crust 😉
This pie is SO gorgeous, Amber! Apples and cheesecake sounds like the best fall combo EVER and your lattice crust is mind-blowing stunning! Love all the cinnamon sugar sprinkled on top! 🙂 Pinned!
Thanks Sarah! I will hopefully be doing a tutorial for the lattice crust here soon!
This pie is a masterpiece, Amber! I love love love your gorgeous cinnamon sugar lattice crust and the cheesecake layer sounds amazing and such a brilliant idea! Apple pie is my favorite too – especially this time of year 🙂
Aw, thanks Kelly! You’re so sweet!
I am totally craving a slice of this pie right now.. looks and sounds amazing!
Thanks! I can’t wait to make it again!
I love creamy pies! Great idea to combine cheesecake and apple.
I will add cream cheese to anything I can!
And thanks for sharing on FB!
I love apple pie and cheesecake just puts it over the top for me, Pinned!
Fun combo right?! Thanks for pinning!
you’re a genius, i’m oo-ing and aah-ing as im looking at the photos! love this recipe and your blog! Here’s my blog which I hope you’ll take a look at too 🙂 http://www.happybelly.org.uk
Aw! Thank you! Just stopped by to say hello on your Zingy Butternut Squash post. 😉
Two of my favorite things combined in one. Apple pie and cheesecake! This is a win!
It was fabulous! Two of my faves as well!
Cheesecake in a pie?! I think my husband would just about die! Looks heavenly! And I love how you sprinkled the top with cinnamon-sugar. Yum!
I know, ridiculous right?! It’s a delicious fusion of desserts! Thanks for stopping by Melanie!