Are you guys sick of soup yet? I hope not, because I have got more coming!!! This one could not be any easier & it is bursting with flavor! My kids really liked this one, which surprises me because my son in particular hates ground beef. My husband was super excited to take the leftovers to work the next day as well. There is no reason not to try this soup during the cold weather months. It’s too easy & too good not to! Let me know what you think 🙂
Beefy Nacho Soup
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 packet taco seasoning or 3 Tbsp homemade taco seasoning
- 1 (10.75oz) can nacho cheese soup
- 1 (14.5oz) can petite diced tomatoes
- 1 (4oz) can diced green chiles
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 3/4 cup shredded medium/sharp cheddar cheese
- In a large stock pot, brown beef, drain fat & return beef to the pan.
- Add taco seasoning, nacho cheese soup, tomatoes, chiles, milk & cheese. Simmer for 10 minutes. Serve hot with extra cheese, sour cream, & tortilla chips.
© DESSERT NOW DINNER LATER All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please re-create the recipe, snap YOUR OWN PHOTO and re-write the recipe in YOUR OWN WORDS, or link back to this post for the recipe.
Recipe from The Recipe Critic