Cajun Chicken Rollatini
This post may contain affiliate links, meaning that I may receive a commission at no cost to you if you use a link provided. All opinions shared are my own. You can review my full disclosure policy here.
I am pretty sure you can’t go wrong with pounding out a chicken breast & stuffing it with cheese. This chicken has a nice heat to it & is very fast to put together for dinner. I loved the crispy topping & the chicken turned out juicy & flavorful. You can never have enough chicken dinner ideas. This one is a keeper!
- 2 large chicken breasts, cut in half to make 4 pieces
- 4 slices of pepper jack cheese
- 1 packed cup of spinach, chiffonade (or rough chopped)
- 2 Tbsp Cajun Seasoning
- 1 Tbsp breadcrumbs (I used Italian style)
- 1 Tbsp grated parmesan cheese
- Canola Oil
- Salt & Pepper
- Preheat oven to 350*F.
- Pound out chicken to ¼-1/2" thick. Season breasts with salt & pepper.
- Place a slice of pepper jack cheese on top of chicken, top with some chopped spinach & roll up. Place seam side down onto a greased cookie sheet. (Optional cover cookie sheet with foil for quicker clean-up.) Repeat with all chicken pieces.
- In a bowl, combine cajun seasoning, breadcrumbs, & parmesan cheese. Brush each chicken breast with canola oil or if you have a kitchen spritzer like I do, use that & spray the tops. Then sprinkle the seasoning mixture all around each breast. Discard any extra seasoning.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes or until a thermometer reads 165*F. Serve & enjoy!