Chicken Cordon Bleu Crescents
This post may contain affiliate links, meaning that I may receive a commission at no cost to you if you use a link provided. All opinions shared are my own. You can review my full disclosure policy here.
I am not sure if you noticed, but I am a fan of Chicken Cordon Bleu…I will take it in any form I can get it! This was another smashing cordon bleu success amongst my family. My kids are picky too, but they ate this with no problems at all. I don’t know if it’s because they could pick it up & eat it like a sandwich, or if they loved the honey dijon dipping sauce, but I don’t care because they ate it all gone & that’s all I care about!
I enjoyed the ease of preparation along with crispy crust of the crescent dough that hugged the ham, chicken & swiss inside. This one’s going in the dinner rotation! Enjoy! This is also a smart dish to use up your leftover turkey from Thanksgiving…you can call it Turkey Cordon Blue Crescents!
Chicken Cordon Bleu Crescents
- 1 can of light crescent rolls
- 16 slices of deli-thin black forest ham
- 8 slices of swiss cheese
- 1 1/2 to 2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- Italian seasoning, to sprinkle on top
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 2 Tbsp dijon mustard
- Open the can of crescent rolls & line the 8 triangles evenly in two rows of four on a baking sheet with a silicone baking mat. You may use parchment paper or lightly grease the pan if you don't have a silicone mat.
- Layer two slices of ham, 1 slice of cheese folded in half diagonally, then a ¼ cup (small helping) of shredded chicken on top. Starting at the fat end of the triangle, roll the crescent dough around all the fillings as tight as you can & continue rolling to the point of the triangle. Keep the point of the triangle underneath the roll so everything stays inside during baking. Sprinkle the tops with a little bit of Italian seasoning.
- Bake at 375?F for 18-20 minutes or until lightly browned & the inside reaches 165?F. Brush with butter fresh out of the oven.
- Mix honey & dijon mustard in a dish. Serve on the side, if desired.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8
Amount Per Serving: Unsaturated Fat: 0g
14 Comments on “Chicken Cordon Bleu Crescents”
I bet my boys would love these! I’m always looking for yummy, easy dinner ideas like this, so thanks Amber!
Great idea, these look yummy 🙂
My kids would love this! I’m putting it on the menu this week. Pinning!
I’m always looking for new recipes with rotisserie chicken! This looks great. And I love chicken cordon bleu too! 🙂
This looks so so so yummy! I would have never thought to use crescents! way creative.
I just adore chicken cordon bleu and this recipe looks so good – We will for sure be trying it – pinned!
We love chicken cordon bleu at our house and this looks a lot easier than the way I make them. I’m excited to try them!
Yum. We will definitely try this.
Oh good heck! This looks really great. I have to stop clicking on your site. I gain weight every time I do.
Yum! That looks dleicious!
Yvonne @ Triedandtasty.com