Summer is coming & I am almost done turning my oven on. Enter: No-Bake desserts! This one is incredible!!! The flavor actually reminds me of The Edwards Hershey’s Créme Pie which is one of my favorite cheater desserts for my lazy sweet tooth days. This dessert is great from the fridge or the freezer! Plus, it’s very few ingredients & could not be any easier! Enjoy!
No-Bake Nutella Cheesecake
- 2/3 cup Nutella chocolate-hazelnut spread
- 1 (8oz) block cream cheese (I used Neufchatel)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 (8oz) container cool whip, defrosted (I used light cool whip)
- 1 prepared chocolate graham pie crust
- 1/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips/chunks finely chopped
- Cream Nutella & cream cheese in a stand mixer with the paddle attachment until smooth. Scrape bowl. Add vanilla & mix again.
- Fold in cool whip with a spatula until no white streaks appear. Spread into a prepared chocolate graham pie crust. Top with finely chopped chocolate. REFRIGERATE or FREEZE at least 2 hours to overnight.
- Remove cheesecake from the fridge, slice & serve immediately. If removing from the freezer, allow the cheesecake to sit at room temperature for 5 minutes before slicing & serving.