One Pan Honey Garlic Chicken and Vegetables + Video
This post may contain affiliate links, meaning that I may receive a commission at no cost to you if you use a link provided. All opinions shared are my own. You can review my full disclosure policy here.
This one pan chicken dinner has the most delicious honey garlic glazed chicken alongside tenderly roasted potatoes and green beans. Plus, it’s so easy and flavorful, you’ll make again and again!
This one pan chicken dinner is one of those recipes we’ve made like five, or six, or ten times already, but I keep forgetting I want to blog about it. Well this time, I finally remembered to pull out my camera, so here it is and I hope you love it as much as we do!
One pan honey garlic chicken and vegetables is what dreams are made of! We just love it so much! It’s sweet, it’s savory, and it’s a one pan chicken dinner! You can’t get much better than that! It’s just one of those dinners that we keep in the regular menu rotation — in fact we are having it again next week.
The honey garlic glaze for the chicken, is … dy-na-mite! I could drink that marinade! … but that would be gross, so I won’t. And this recipe makes a lot of glaze, but that’s a good thing! Trust me, you’ll want to stir it up on the potatoes and veggies too. No drop of glaze shall go to waste! At least not at my house.
When the baby “mmm’s” the whole time that he’s eating, you know it’s family friendly too. I love all the recipes on my blog, but this is definitely one of my top favorites! I can’t urge you enough to make it! Pull out your sheet pan, and have an amazing dinner tonight!
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 2 Tablespoons honey
- 2 Tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 Tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 teaspoons minced garlic (about 3 cloves)
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 4 large boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 16 ounces red potatoes, cut into 1-inch pieces (about 3 medium red potatoes, or 3 cups cubed)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 12 ounces frozen green beans (or 16 ounces fresh or frozen broccoli florets)
- 2 Tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves, optional
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Lightly grease a rimmed baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray. (Sometimes I cover my pan with foil and spray that for easy cleanup.)
- In a small bowl, whisk together the glaze ingredients; season with salt and pepper, to taste. Set aside.
- Place potatoes in a single layer onto half of the prepared baking sheet. Drizzle with 1 Tablespoon olive oil and season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Add chicken in a single layer on the other half of the baking sheet; season with salt and pepper. Spoon half of the glaze mixture over the top of the chicken breasts. (Do not contaminate the remaining glaze with the raw chicken - divide it into two bowls if you have to.)
- Place tray into oven and roast for 20 minutes. Then stir in green beans and remaining glaze with the potatoes. Mix together. Move rack in oven up to the top shelf. Return tray to oven and broil about 5-10 minutes, or until everything is caramelized and slightly charred, the potatoes are fork tender, and the chicken reaches 165 degrees Fahrenheit. Serve garnished with parsley, if desired.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 528Total Fat: 21gSaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 13gCholesterol: 117mgSodium: 357mgCarbohydrates: 44gFiber: 5gSugar: 19gProtein: 42g
This data was provided and calculated by Nutritionix, and is an estimation only.