Oreo Fudge (+ Video)
This post may contain affiliate links, meaning that I may receive a commission at no cost to you if you use a link provided. All opinions shared are my own. You can review my full disclosure policy here.
This Oreo Fudge whips up fast, with only 3 ingredients! Perfect for Christmas neighbor plates!
The holidays call for all sorts of fudge and candy! Luckily this Oreo Fudge doesn’t require any technical equipment like a candy thermometer. It’s only 3 ingredients and as easy as can be!
The thing I love about fudge is that you only need a tiny square to satisfy that chocolate craving! Plus, this fudge has my FAVORITE Oreo cookies throughout!
I mentioned before that this recipe only takes 3 ingredients… it’s true! You need Oreo cookies, sweetened condensed milk, and a high quality vanilla/white chocolate chip. I HIGHLY recommend Guittard chocolate because there is no wax in it like some of the other brands. It melts beautifully and creates a smooth fudge.
I don’t know about you, but candy making is kind of intimidating. The candy thermometers, the special techniques, etc. This recipe really is a no brainer. Melt the white chocolate with the sweetened condensed milk, add bits of Oreo cookies, spread it into a pan, and let it sit until firm. That’s it!
I like to make a variety plate of treats to pass out to neighbors for the holidays, and with a recipe this simple, I won’t be in the kitchen all day!
What do you like to make for your neighbors during the holidays? Is fudge on the list?
- 1 (14 oz) can sweetened condensed milk
- 18 oz high quality white chocolate chips (approximately 1 1/2 bags or 3 cups)
- 3 cups oreos roughly chopped (approximately 20 oreos)
- Optional: 1/8 tsp salt
- Prepare an 8x8-inch pan with wax or parchment paper that comes up the sides of the pan so you can pull out the whole slab of fudge once it sets.
- Melt the white chocolate chips with the sweetened condensed milk (and salt - optional) in a saucepan over medium-low heat.
- Stir in the chopped Oreo cookies, saving a few pieces to press into the top.
- Pour mixture into prepared pan. Quickly spread fudge evenly with a spatula. Press extra chopped Oreo cookies on top. Let rest at room temperature until set. (Refrigerating the fudge will help it set faster.)
- Pull the fudge slab out of the pan using the edges of the parchment paper. Using a warm, dry knife, cut squares. Store at room temperature in an airtight container for 5 to 7 days.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 36
Amount Per Serving: Unsaturated Fat: 0g
Video added 11/3/17