Peach Cobbler Crisp
This post may contain affiliate links, meaning that I may receive a commission at no cost to you if you use a link provided. All opinions shared are my own. You can review my full disclosure policy here.
Make way for one of the easiest desserts ever! I love 5 ingredient recipes & this one is great! I really like cobbler, but I don’t want to pull out my dutch oven & get some coals firing, so it’s nice to be able to do some good old cobbler quick in the oven.
The juice/syrup from the peaches cooks the cake, & the butter crisps the oatmeal streusel on top. Vanilla ice cream melting over this warm fruity, cake-y, crispy dessert is the best! I love cobbler!
- 2-3 (15oz) cans natural peaches or peaches in light syrup [If you use natural peaches, you will want to mix 1 Tbsp cornstarch with 1 Tbsp sugar, then sprinkle that over the peaches & stir it in. This will help the liquid thicken while it bakes so it won't be a runny cobbler. Don't just add cornstarch either b/c it will clump; mixing it with the sugar will help it dissolve with the juices from the can.]
- 1 box white cake mix
- 1 maple & brown sugar oatmeal packet
- 1/2 cup butter
- Preheat oven to 350*F.
- Open cans of peaches & dump them in the bottom of a greased 9x13 pan. (I did 2 cans, but 3 cans will give you more peaches to cake ratio.) Sprinkle cinnamon on top.
- Sprinkle cake mix on top of peaches, making sure to crush any large clumps. Sprinkle more cinnamon on top of cake mix. Top cake mix with oatmeal packet & cut butter into 14-16 pieces & place evenly over the top.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until filling is bubbly & topping is crisp & browned. Serve with vanilla ice cream.