Raspberry Cheesecake Cookies + Video
This post may contain affiliate links, meaning that I may receive a commission at no cost to you if you use a link provided. All opinions shared are my own. You can review my full disclosure policy here.
Raspberry Cheesecake Cookies are soft, chewy, and fruity! The best part is that they are made with a muffin mix which makes it a super easy dessert!
I re-made these cookies along with my blueberry cheesecake cookies for the fourth of July, and took the opportunity to re-photograph them. My original image below (from 5 years ago) wasn’t that bad, but it’s always fun to update some old pictures.
It really is a shame I don’t get to make my older recipes very often. I’m always trying new ones, but that doesn’t mean I love them any less. These raspberry cheesecake cookies were just as delicious as I remember them. It’s been a while, but I’m happy I had the excuse to make them again.
Raspberry Cheesecake Cookies
These raspberry cheesecake cookies come together quickly because they start with a muffin mix! It’s a super versatile recipe. Just use your favorite flavor of muffin mix. Cream cheese in the batter makes the cookies soft, tender, and chewy.
White chocolate chips add just the right touch of sweetness and richness. Talk about a semi-fancy, high-class cookie to share with friends! Apparently these are similar to the raspberry cheesecake cookies from Subway too! Awesome!
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 1/2 cup butter flavored Crisco shortening
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 2 (7oz) boxes Jiffy Raspberry Muffin Mix
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- Cream the cream cheese, Crisco, and brown sugar together. Add the egg and vanilla. Blend. Scrape bowl.
- Add muffin mix and flour. Mix until just incorporated.
- Fold in white chocolate chips. Scoop 1½ Tbsp balls of dough onto parchment lined baking sheets.
- Bake at 325 degrees Fahrenheit for 14 minutes.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 24
Amount Per Serving: Unsaturated Fat: 0g
Recipe altered from The Inspiration Café
*Originally Published 7/23/13. New photos added and post updated 7/5/18.