These are my all time FAVORITE enchiladas!!! They are so flipping simple, but are creamy & flavorful! I really am so biased, I don’t even try other recipes because I love these ones too much to cheat on them. The only exception I made was for Rachael Ray’s Cheese & Green Chili Enchiladas that are ridiculously similar to this recipe that I have been using for years. Creamy, cheesy, warm & gooey! My husband inhaled three of them really quick! They are just amazing, try it out!
White Chicken Enchiladas
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup light sour cream
- 1/2 small onion, small diced & sauteed for 5 min in a little oil
- 1-4 oz can diced green chiles
- 1/2 6oz can medium pitted black olives, sliced
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, grated
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 1-13 oz can Chicken Breast in Water, drained & shredded
- Flour Tortillas, can use white or wheat
- Green Onions, sliced
- In a bowl, mix soup, sour cream, sauteed onion, chiles, olives, & ½ cup of each cheese. Set aside remaining cheese. Divide the sauce mixture in half & separate into two bowls. (One bowl for filling, one bowl to spread on bottom & top of the enchiladas.)
- Mix one of the bowls of sauce with the chicken. Fill tortillas with chicken/sauce mixture & roll tightly.
- Spread half of the other bowl's sauce onto the bottom of a lightly greased rectangular glass baking dish. Place rolled tortillas onto sauce mixture. Spread the remaining half of sauce on top of enchiladas. Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Cover enchiladas with foil & bake at 350* for 45 min. Remove the foil the last 10 minutes of baking. Serve topped with chopped green onions.
© DESSERT NOW DINNER LATER All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please re-create the recipe, snap YOUR OWN PHOTO and re-write the recipe in YOUR OWN WORDS, or link back to this post for the recipe.