White Chicken Enchiladas
This post may contain affiliate links, meaning that I may receive a commission at no cost to you if you use a link provided. All opinions shared are my own. You can review my full disclosure policy here.
These are my all time FAVORITE enchiladas!!! They are so flipping simple, but are creamy & flavorful! I really am so biased, I don’t even try other recipes because I love these ones too much to cheat on them.
The only exception I made was for Rachael Ray’s Cheese & Green Chili Enchiladas that are ridiculously similar to this recipe that I have been using for years. Creamy, cheesy, warm & gooey! My husband inhaled three of them really quick! They are just amazing, try it out!
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup light sour cream
- 1/2 small onion, small diced & sauteed for 5 min in a little oil
- 1-4 oz can diced green chiles
- 1/2 6oz can medium pitted black olives, sliced
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, grated
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 1-13 oz can Chicken Breast in Water, drained & shredded
- Flour Tortillas, can use white or wheat
- Green Onions, sliced
- In a bowl, mix soup, sour cream, sauteed onion, chiles, olives, & ½ cup of each cheese. Set aside remaining cheese. Divide the sauce mixture in half & separate into two bowls. (One bowl for filling, one bowl to spread on bottom & top of the enchiladas.)
- Mix one of the bowls of sauce with the chicken. Fill tortillas with chicken/sauce mixture & roll tightly.
- Spread half of the other bowl's sauce onto the bottom of a lightly greased rectangular glass baking dish. Place rolled tortillas onto sauce mixture. Spread the remaining half of sauce on top of enchiladas. Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Cover enchiladas with foil & bake at 350* for 45 min. Remove the foil the last 10 minutes of baking. Serve topped with chopped green onions.