Skillet Chicken Fajitas
This post may contain affiliate links, meaning that I may receive a commission at no cost to you if you use a link provided. All opinions shared are my own. You can review my full disclosure policy here.
I love a quick one pot dinner & this one is so easy & helps me get my vegetables in. You can even throw in your fresh zucchini or yellow squash from the garden. If you have never done that with fajitas, you should try it! The more veggies the merrier!
- 1 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 boneless, skinless, chicken breasts cut into strips/cubes
- 2 Tbsp taco or fajita seasoning
- 1 green bell pepper, julienned
- 1/2 large white onion, julienned
- 2 roma tomatoes, diced
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet. Add chicken strips/cubes & taco seasoning. Saute for 5-10 minutes or until almost done (lightly pink still.)
- Add pepper, onion, & tomatoes. Give it a stir & cover with a lid. Let steam for 5 minutes, stirring once halfway through.
- Serve with tortillas, shredded cheese, sour cream, & avocado.
*Special Tip: To keep your avocados or guacamole green, spray the top with pan spray before storing the avocado in a plastic bag or covering the container of guacamole to store in the fridge. Keeps it from browning. IT WORKS!