This one pan chicken dinner has the most delicious honey garlic glazed chicken alongside tenderly roasted potatoes and green beans. Plus, it’s so easy and flavorful, you’ll make again and again!
This one pan chicken dinner is one of those recipes we’ve made like five, or six, or ten times already, but I keep forgetting I want to blog about it. Well this time, I finally remembered to pull out my camera, so here it is and I hope you love it as much as we do!
One pan honey garlic chicken and vegetables is what dreams are made of! We just love it so much! It’s sweet, it’s savory, and it’s a one pan chicken dinner! You can’t get much better than that! It’s just one of those dinners that we keep in the regular menu rotation — in fact we are having it again next week.
The honey garlic glaze for the chicken, is … dy-na-mite!
I could drink that marinade! … but that would be gross, so I won’t.
And this recipe makes a lot of glaze, but that’s a good thing! Trust me, you’ll want to stir it up on the potatoes and veggies too. No drop of glaze shall go to waste! At least not at my house.
When the baby “mmm’s” the whole time that he’s eating, you know it’s family friendly too. I love all the recipes on my blog, but this is definitely one of my top favorites! I can’t urge you enough to make it! Pull out your sheet pan, and have an amazing dinner tonight!
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 2 Tablespoons honey
- 2 Tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 Tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1½ teaspoons minced garlic (about 3 cloves)
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- ½ teaspoon dried basil
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 16 ounces red potatoes, cut into 1-inch pieces (about 5-6 petite red potatoes or 3 regular red potatoes)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 12 ounces frozen green beans (or 16 ounces fresh or frozen broccoli florets)
- 2 Tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves, optional
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Lightly grease a rimmed baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray. (Sometimes I cover my pan with foil and spray that for easy cleanup.)
- In a small bowl, whisk together the glaze ingredients (except the chicken); season with salt and pepper, to taste. Set aside.
- Place potatoes in a single layer onto half of the prepared baking sheet. Drizzle with 1 Tablespoon olive oil and season with salt and pepper, to taste. Add chicken in a single layer on the other half of the baking sheet. Pour glaze mixture over the top of the chicken breasts.
- Place into oven and roast for 25 minutes. Stir in green beans with the potatoes allowing the glaze to mix into the vegetables.
- Return to oven and broil about 10 minutes, or until everything is caramelized and slightly charred, the potatoes are fork tender, and the chicken reaches 165 degrees Fahrenheit. Serve garnished with parsley, if desired.
© DESSERT NOW, DINNER LATER! All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please re-create the recipe, snap YOUR OWN PHOTO and re-write the recipe in YOUR OWN WORDS, or link back to this post for the recipe.