Crockpot Creamy Italian Chicken
This post may contain affiliate links, meaning that I may receive a commission at no cost to you if you use a link provided. All opinions shared are my own. You can review my full disclosure policy here.
This is one of those recipes that most people who use a slow cooker already know, because it is so good & so simple. There are several spin off versions & this is the one we use & love. You can also change the italian flavors with a ranch packet, & it still tastes just as good. Serve on your choice of rice or pasta. Love this recipe!
- 4-6 chicken breasts
- 8 oz pkg Neufchatel Cream Cheese
- 10.5 oz can cream of chicken soup
- 3/4 can of skim milk (use your soup can to measure this)
- 2 Tbsp of homemade Italian Seasoning Dressing Mix (*Recipe to follow)
- Soften cream cheese in the microwave until warm, & spreadable (1-2 minutes.) Combine cream cheese, cream of chicken soup & skim milk in a crockpot. Whisk until smooth.
- Add Italian Dressing Mix & then place chicken breasts into sauce covering chicken thoroughly. Cook on low for 4-6 hours. Serve on rice or pasta (We like rice, but bowtie pasta is also very fun & delicious.)