Lemon Raspberry Chia Pudding
This post may contain affiliate links, meaning that I may receive a commission at no cost to you if you use a link provided. All opinions shared are my own. You can review my full disclosure policy here.
Lemon Raspberry Chia Pudding showcases the bright flavors of spring and summer made into a healthy snack or dessert!
So every now and then, I get excited about a healthy recipe, and when you taste this one, you’ll find it hard to tell that it’s healthy! It’s bright, and fruity, and wonderful!
I think by now, we are all digging the citrus vibes of spring. They sure put a bright, cheery mood to desserts and the emotions of those who are still struggling to get out of the despair of winter! Plus, there’s nothing more exciting than pairing a bright citrus fruit with a berry! This time, it’s raspberries, because I love them. Good enough? Okay then. The cool thing about this recipe is that you can totally take the base ingredients of milk, Greek yogurt, honey, and chia seeds, and put WHATEVER you want in there to spruce it up to your likings.
I’m digging the lemon-raspberry combo for sure! Bring on summer!
- 1 cup non-fat plain Greek yogurt
- 1 cup coconut milk (I used Silk)
- 1 Tbsp lemon zest
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 cup raspberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1 1/2 Tbsp honey
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- Combine all ingredients in a large storage container that has a lid. Make sure all the chia seeds are mixed in, and mash the berries lightly, especially if using frozen raspberries.
- Place the lid on the container and refrigerate overnight or for at least 8 hours.
- Serve with extra raspberries, and a drizzle of honey, if desired.
*The lemon zest and lemon juice is equal to 1 medium lemon.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4
Amount Per Serving: Unsaturated Fat: 0g
Recipe added 9/10/15. Also seen on Super Healthy Kids.