I know ya’ll are having lots of parties lately & this is one of my favorite snacks come Christmas or New Year’s Eve. They are simple to make & taste great! The addition of the brown sugar gives it a caramelized sweet topping. It’s hard to eat just one! I dare you! Just make these & watch how fast they disappear! Delicious! Happy Holidays everyone!
Bacon Wrapped Mini Sausages with Brown Sugar
- 1 (12oz) package mini sausages (about 35 in a pack)
- 1 (16oz) package bacon
- 1/2 cup brown sugar (more or less)
- Cut bacon slices into thirds. Wrap bacon around mini sausages placing seam side down onto a non-stick baking sheet.
- Place a toothpick through the tops for easy serving.
- Sprinkle brown sugar on top of each bacon wrapped sausage.
- Bake at 375*F for 20 minutes or until bacon is crisp & browned. Serve hot.
© DESSERT NOW DINNER LATER All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please re-create the recipe, snap YOUR OWN PHOTO and re-write the recipe in YOUR OWN WORDS, or link back to this post for the recipe.