Bacon Wrapped Mini Sausages with Brown Sugar
This post may contain affiliate links, meaning that I may receive a commission at no cost to you if you use a link provided. All opinions shared are my own. You can review my full disclosure policy here.
I know ya’ll are having lots of parties lately & this is one of my favorite snacks come Christmas or New Year’s Eve. They are simple to make & taste great! The addition of the brown sugar gives it a caramelized sweet topping. It’s hard to eat just one! I dare you! Just make these & watch how fast they disappear! Delicious! Happy Holidays everyone!
- 1 (12oz) package mini sausages (about 35 in a pack)
- 1 (16oz) package bacon
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, more or less
- Cut bacon slices into thirds. Wrap bacon around mini sausages placing seam side down onto a non-stick baking sheet.
- Place a toothpick through the tops for easy serving.
- Sprinkle brown sugar on top of each bacon wrapped sausage.
- Bake at 375*F for 20 minutes or until bacon is crisp & browned. Serve hot.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12
Amount Per Serving: Unsaturated Fat: 0g